Mark’s Ready To Win –
Chime In In If You’re Ready
Select an Amount
Federal law requires all online contributors to confirm that the following statements are true and accurate. If you cannot confirm each statement, you will not be able to contribute.
- I am making this contribution using my own personal credit or debit card, PayPal account, or Bitcoins, and not those of any business entity.
- I am a United States citizen or a obtaina legally-issued permanent residence status
- This contribution is made with my own personal funds, and I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution
- I do not personally hold a federal-government contract, neither do my relatives
- Contributions to Mark McKohen 2016 are not availabel for a tax deduction as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
- Contributions will be used in connection with federal elections. Mark McKohen 2016 may accept up to $2,700 for the Primary Election and up to $2,700 for the – General Election from an individual and up to $5,000 per election from a federal multi-candidate PAC.
By submitting your contribution, you agree that the first $2,700 will be designated for the 2016 General election and the next $2700 will be designated to the 2016 Primary election subject to the extent of net outstanding debt. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal-government contractors, and foreign nationals (non-citizens without green cards) are strictly prohibited. *Federal law requires the campaign’s best efforts to obtain and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of an individual contributor whose contribution exceeds $200 an election cycle.